We often pick up the phone and hear “I haven’t filed tax returns in … well … I don’t know how long. But I know I need to do something.”
“Non-filers” often rent a lot of “space in their head” wondering about this common predicament. In fact, our most popular blog post is about what to do when you haven’t filed in a long time.
- We solve the non-filer puzzle - by first researching your record with the IRS. We do this stealthily without “stirring up the bee’s nest” via e-services.
- Our research will determine what you’ll need to file.
- You can usually file six and relinquish your worry—often our recommendation is to file fewer years.
- If there is no big balance due, we try to leave you with a “template” for future tax compliance.
- If there’s no way around filing the returns and you will owe the IRS, we will assist you at a settlement with them or some other arrangement.
When you owe IRS and are in "collections"
Unfiled Returns Assistance
When you haven't filed taxes in a short or long while
Accounting and Business Guidance
For businesses that need bookkeeping or entity analysis
Expat Tax Services
When you are living abroad and haven’t filed U.S. taxes.
When you’re being audited by the Federal or State government.
Research and Monitoring
When you are ready to get into tax compliance.
Payroll Tax Resolution
When your business owes 941 taxes.
When you have a good argument for falling behind on taxes.
State Tax Resolution
When you owe State taxes.