You might identify with a few of the non-filer cases we see: Five years have passed and you haven't filed tax returns. You wonder: "will the IRS ever find me?" In the middle of many a night, it crosses your mind. The next week you open a letter from the IRS with palms sweating...
Or you might be the guy who hasn't filed in 30 years: you are strictly a cash-based sub-contractor and not filing forever has you scared. Retirement looms and you have never contributed to Social Security. What should you do?...
You might find answers to this question in our index of articles below:
- If You Haven't Filed Tax Returns in 3 Years? 7 Years? 15 Years? What to Do? A Primer.
- What Motivates People to File Tax Returns? A Survey.
- Researching your IRS record: Fundamental to the Process.
- Being a Self-Employed Person and Not Filing Tax Returns - Why Get into the System?
- Haven't Filed Corporate Taxes - 1120's? 3 Years? 8 Years? Forever - A Primer
- Self Employed Non-Filer Blog