When seeking small business tax help for your Washington it's important to find a company that offers a range of services for your current needs as well as into the future. WATAX has a team of Seattle CPAs and tax professionals to assist your business in virtually any situation, so you can focus on what you do best.
Here are 5 essential small business tax services WATAX offers -
- Tax Prep - Finding a trusted pro to accurately file your present and past business returns can save you money in the short term as well as save heartache down the road.
- Bookkeeping - An experienced Quickbooks Certified Advisor/bookkeeper can take a huge burden off your shoulders and let you focus on the goals of your business.
- Entity Creation/Consultation - Consulting with a licensed E.A. to set up a business entity (LLC, S Corp, C Corp, etc) gets you off on the right foot - or - helps you switch to a better fit if you're unsatisfied with your current business structure.
- Audit Representation - If the IRS comes knocking, hiring a Tax Attorney to defend your business is a must to make sure your interests are protected.
- 941 Guidance - Your tax responsibilities as an employer can be confusing. Tax pros can assist in making sure your employees and your business's well-being are in balance.