Personal Taxes

Haven’t Filed Tax Returns in Three Years? Seven Years? Forever?

You might identify with a few of the non-filer cases we see at Washington Tax Services:

"Five years have passed and you haven't filed tax returns. You wonder: "will the IRS ever find me?" In the middle of many a night, it crosses your mind. The next week you open a letter from the IRS with palms sweating..."


"You might be the guy who hasn't filed in 30 years: you are strictly a cash-based sub-contractor and not filing forever has you scared. Retirement looms and you have never contributed to Social Security..." What do you do?

You might find answers to this question in our index of articles below:

Is 2024 the year to solve your tax issue? WATAX is ready to assist you now. Please call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email us a description of your tax issue and we'll contact you promptly.

Contact Us