Venues for Establishing WATAX'S Credibility: (UPDATED IN 2018)
You can also read our Reviews on that page: BBB reviews.
2. All Reviews at Yelp, Google are Updated at our website: WATAX.COM/reviews
3. Google Reviews. There are reviews at our Google Plus page too (google: "Washington Tax Services reviews"): Google page
5. Top Ten Reviews. Top Tax Review - Tax Relief companies has WATAX ranked as #8 in the country and the most affordable fees.
6. Yelp. We have also have been encouraging happy clients to write reviews about their experience with us (since early 2013) at YELP: Yelp.com - Reviews of Washington Tax Services. But with our only one legitimized review there - we've learned you just can't send people Yelp - they almost always consider first-time reviewers as invalid.
7. Best Debt Company Reviews. You can see our Best Debt company Review HERE.
8. Not Legitimate Review Sites: "Internet Graffiti" - Web sites: in the last decade, new venues for complaining against companies have emerged on the internet: Rip Off Report, Pissed Consumer and others. These companies have ZERO benefit to the public except being a place to vent. Their business model is to get "hits." They do NOT remove fake complaints. They allow ANONYMOUS complaints. Nor do they eliminate clearly rebutted complaints. It is in their best interest that the threads started there linger forever! No one benefits except the company. There is simply ZERO arbitration between the complainee and the company in which they hired.
Over the last 30 years, Washington Tax has received 19 lifetime complaints, some fake, some real at these websites. Here are our responses to the 19 Internet Complaints against WATAX
For 30 years, WATAX has been solving every kind of tax problem. Call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email us a description of your tax issue and we'll contact you.