Venues for Establishing WATAX'S Credibility: (UPDATED IN 2022)
1. Yelp Reviews. There are a lot of reviews at YELP, but eleven have passed their filter so far and are fully visible: Yelp.com - Reviews of Washington Tax Services.
2. A + rating at Better Business Bureau: The best venue for checking out our company is the Better Business Bureau. We have worked hard to maintain our "A +" rating.
3. Reviews listed on the WATAX website and testimonials. These are all real bonafide people, really!
4. Google Reviews. There are 81 reviews (google: "WATAX reviews").
5. Members of National Association of Enrolled Agents(NAEA), We are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents: you can read our profile there as well: Link to NAEA Membership.
6. Not Legitimate Review Sites: "Internet Graffiti" - Web sites: in the last decade, new venues for complaining against companies have emerged on the internet: Rip Off Report, Pissed Consumer and others. These companies have ZERO benefit to the public except being a place to vent. Their business model is to get "hits." They do NOT remove fake complaints. They allow ANONYMOUS complaints. Nor do they eliminate clearly rebutted complaints. It is in their best interest that the threads started there linger forever! No one benefits except the company. There is simply ZERO arbitration between the complainee and the company in which they hired.
Over the last 30 years, Washington Tax has received 23 lifetime complaints, some fake, some real at these websites. Here are our responses to the 23 Internet Complaints against WATAX between 2005 and 2022.