You can't miss the ubiquitous ads for tax relief companies online, on radio and TV. But can you trust any of these companies? As veterans of the tax relief industry, WATAX has six reasons why you should avoid most of them -
- Ridiculous high and/or hidden fees.
- Investigation or research fees that don't provide useful info.
- Bad (or worse) dishonest advice.
- Misstating urgency and scare tactics.
- Employee turnover.
- Going out of business.
What makes WATAX one of the best tax relief companies? Here's what makes us different -
- WATAX has been in business 35 + years in a industry littered with shuttered offices.
- Our core staff of experienced E.A.s, attorneys and tax consultants has remained much the same throughout our history.
- After a thorough interview, WATAX provides a fee upfront that reflects what you should expect to pay to resolve your case. If additional services might be beneficial down the line, we'll offer that for you to decide then.
- WATAX will thoroughly research every case and provide you with a clear path to compliance based on findings.
- Recommendations WATAX provides are based on years of institutional knowledge, calm resolve, and years of experience dealing with a myriad of tax issues.
Read our online tax relief reviews and check out our A+ rating with BBB for more.