When confronted with tax issues, your best bet is to hiring a qualified tax attorney you can trust.
In WATAX's 30 years assisting clients with complicated tax concerns, here are the Top Five Reasons WATAX sees for seeking the help of our Tax Attorneys:
- IRS Collection Problems - You've received a letter from the IRS (or collections agency) requesting money that you're unable to pay.
- Multiple Year Non-Filer - You find yourself a few years (or maybe more!!) out of step with filing your returns.
- Audit Defense - You've received a threatening letter from the IRS assessing you with an unexpected liability or a liability that you don't agree with or understand. Or an actual tax auditor is assigned to your case.
- Business and Entity Analysis - You're looking to open up a new business (or to expand a business you already operate) and need to know the ins and outs of creating or changing the structure of your business.
- Expat Compliance - You live abroad and are out of the US tax system - looking to get back in.