Jay Freeborne

by Jay Freeborne, Enrolled Agent

Yes folks -- you can get a REFUND from the big tax resolution companies (all who are listed at my link of 68 tax resolution companies - HERE) if you have received poor service. Latest story: a client in Washington State paid $11,000 to the largest tax resolution company in Florida. She is getting a $4500.00 check from them next week. I helped her with the letter.

The key to getting a refund is to LOCATE THE 2848 FORM that you signed to authorize their professionals to act on your behalf.

If you have clearly NOT received good service from a tax resolution company and paid them a decently sized fee, please follow the instructions illustrated here: Getting your Money Back From Tax Relief Companies

For 30 years, WATAX has been solving every kind of tax problem. Call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email a description of your tax issue and we’ll contact you.

Posted In
Registered members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Call and talk with a tax expert for free:
(888) 282-4697

or email us now