Jay Freeborne

by Jay Freeborne, Enrolled Agent

Did your research on your tax problem just bring you to this site?

Here's a quick Map of the Tax Problem Resolution Blog

If you haven't filed tax returns in a long time - go to: Haven't filed in 15 years? 2 years? 5 years? .

If you are currently in a payment plan with the IRS, see if the Offer in Compromise is appropriate for you: The Offer at Length - a Series or Our Offer in Compromise Website

If you haven't acted on your tax debt with the IRS yet - check out our series on the Offer here: Offer in Compromise: 2013 - A Six Part Series

If you are getting levied by the IRS or garnished on your wages, check out our review of collections -- 13 Common IRS Collection Situations

If you own a business and have fallen behind on 941 payroll taxes : check our our 941 blog -- 941 Tax Problem Blog

Want to talk to a tax problem expert now? Call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email us a description of your tax issue and we'll contact you.

Posted In
Registered members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Call and talk with a tax expert for free:
(888) 282-4697

or email us now