“I Haven’t Filed Taxes in Years What Do I Do Now?!”

Are you looking for -

  • Help because you haven't filed taxes in years?
  • Tax help for your small business?
  • Assistance with taxes because you're unclear where you stand with the IRS?
  • A solid strategy for how to file multiple years of tax returns?

How will the professionals at Washington Tax Services assist?

  1. Research and analyze - We get info on your tax situation. Acquiring your tax info online, we avoid direct contact with the IRS and that might flag your situation.
  2. Make a determination of what's needed for compliance and professionally file your returns -WATAX can determine how far back to file and what is needed to do so.
  3. See if you're getting refunds + Pandemic Relief Refunds - If you did not receive the $1800 and $1400 stimulus payments for tax years 2020 2021, they're still available
  4. Create a template for future compliance - We can assist so you never run into a tax problem, breaking the non-filing habit once and for all!
You can reach our tax experts directly by calling or emailing:
Portrait of Jay Freeborne
Jay Freeborne
Enrolled Agent and Tax Resolution and Compliance Expert
(866) 525-7302 or [email protected]
Portrait of Stephanie Johnston
Stephanie Johnston
Enrolled Agent, Tax Resolution & Expat Expert
(866) 525-7321 or [email protected]

Is 2024 the year to solve your tax issue? WATAX is ready to assist you now. Please call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email us a description of your tax issue and we'll contact you promptly.

Contact Us