Jay Freeborne

by Jay Freeborne, Enrolled Agent

If you owe back taxes - 1040 or Civil Penalty - 6672 debts, call me at 1-866-525-7302. I will analyze your case and tell you what tax resolution best suits your situation:

1. Installment agreement and penalty abatement.

2. Offer in Compromise - Doubt as to Collectability.

3. Currently Not Collectible.

4. Bankruptcy - Chapter 7 -- do realize I am not a bankruptcy attorney, and will send you to one in your area to complete this analysis.

5. Bankruptcy -- Chapter 13.

These are the most common ways most back tax issues are addressed. (941 cases are different and need to be analyzed differently.) I look forward to your call. Jay Freeborne, Washington Tax Services.

For 30 years, WATAX has been solving every kind of tax problem. Call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email a description of your tax issue and we’ll contact you.

Posted In
Registered members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Call and talk with a tax expert for free:
(888) 282-4697

or email us now