Jay Freeborne

by Jay Freeborne, Enrolled Agent

I often try to measure when my services might NOT be necessary.
The most simple case that you should very well be able to resolve YOURSELF without the help of a tax professional:

1. You owe a very small amount to the IRS, less than $10,000 for a recent TAX YEAR - 2009, for example. If that is the case, you might just be best off calling the IRS and working out a streamline installment agreement on the debt. Do it!

For 30 years, WATAX has been solving every kind of tax problem. Call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email a description of your tax issue and we’ll contact you.

Posted In
Registered members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Call and talk with a tax expert for free:
(888) 282-4697

or email us now