I would organize tax resolution companies into three categories based on the research of their BBB records:
1. Decent and open for business.
2. Open for business and dangerous -- high-volume, salespeople, watch out -- buyer beware. All of these companies get an "F" grade.
3. Closed? If there are unanswered BBB complaints, this is a sign that the company is either defunct or does NOT care anymore. All of these companies get an "F" grade.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR THE BBB RECORD:
1. Decent, respectable and open for business:
2. Open for business and DANGEROUS -- high-volume, salespeople, watch out -- buyer beware.
American Tax Relief -- Los Angeles, CA
Taxmasters -- Houston, TX
Progressive Tax Group, San Francisco, CA (Formerly Innovative? See below)
Nationwide Tax Relief, Los Angeles, CA
JK Harris and Company -- Franchises All Around U.S.A.
3. Closed? These companies have unanswered BBB complaints. This is NOT a good sign. Either the company is closed or just really on the verge of closing. Or they just don't care anymore...
Power Tax Relief - Los Angeles, CA
Tax Incorporated, Los Angeles, CA
Associated Tax Relief, Los Angeles, CA I actually saw these guys on TV last night!
Advantage Tax Resolution, Los Angeles, CA
Innovative Tax Relief, Los Angeles, CA
National Tax Relief, Orange County, CA -- This is NOT our company!
For 30 years, WATAX has been solving every kind of tax problem. Call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email a description of your tax issue and we’ll contact you.