A client of ours in Texas, a medical professional, just got an Offer in Compromise accepted of $21,000 on $700,000 owed. How did he/we do it?
* Well, he was current on his 2015 estimated taxes.
* His disposable income clearly wouldn't pay the taxes before the last debts expired which was the year 2024 or eight years from now (96 months).
* In other words, he had about $1303 in "allowed disposable income" which would not come close to paying the debt (96 months x 1303 = $125,000).
* He had no significant assets minus bank accounts and household goods.
* He hired Washington Tax Services - a serious staff of tax professionals who are rigorous and relentless at getting our client's cases resolved with the IRS or State.
We're taking new clients! Call us for a FREE tax problem analysis at 1-888-282-4697 or email us a description of your tax issue and we'll contact you. Staff of Washington Tax - solving tax problems since 1989.
Call and talk with a tax expert for free: