Jay Freeborne

by Jay Freeborne, Enrolled Agent

Greetings readers! With the new year on the books, the best time to resolve your tax problem is now: any resolution we can put on the table to resolve your IRS debt will include unpaid 2016 taxes. You will also be able to start getting compliant on your 2017 taxes. Please set up an account at eftps.com, this is a helpful place to make estimated tax payments going forward for federal taxes. Bookmark directpay.irs.gov for a quick and even easier way to pay (doesn't require a pin).

If you're like many new customers of Washington Tax Services, you haven't filed tax returns in a while and the "non-filer" page is a good starting point for someone who hasn't filed in 2 years, 10 years or even forever.

Do you think you might qualify for a settlement with the IRS? If so, your timing could be good. Just be sure you're current on 2017 taxes and any income you earn this year.

Owe the IRS for 2016? Haven't filed tax returns in quite some time? Please call us at 1-888-282-4697 or send us an email and we'll call you. Happy new year from our staff! We've been solving tax problems for 28 years.

Posted In
Registered members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Call and talk with a tax expert for free:
(888) 282-4697

or email us now