On edge of 2019, what years of tax filing compliance is the IRS looking for?

When the IRS is not asking you to file your tax returns, but you just want to get something done, what do you do?

* Six years, 2013 to 2018, is usually accepted. If you can't pay what you owe, the staff at WATAX can help you with an Offer in Compromise or a livable installment agreement.

* What if you want to buy a home? Lenders usually want to see the last two years. You can try that and see if the IRS asks you for the older ones.

* What if you are able to pay the IRS and you just want to do the minimum? You can try to file the last two years and pay all taxes due plus penalties/interest.

Is 2024 the year to solve your tax issue? WATAX is ready to assist you now. Please call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email us a description of your tax issue and we'll contact you promptly.

Contact Us