Jay Freeborne

by Jay Freeborne, Enrolled Agent

Our company, Washington Tax Services, is based in Seattle, Washington. We have four Enrolled Agents on staff, one CPA and one attorney. The Enrolled Agent's license is granted by the IRS and gives the tax professional the ability to practice in all 50 states. We help people from Prudhoe Bay, Alaska to Tampa, Florida to Presque Isle, Maine. We have 20 years of legitimate experience to draw from.

When is local better? The only time that we would recommend a local tax professional over Washington Tax Services is when a TON of bookkeeping (and I mean a ton of bookkeeping) is going to be necessary to make Profit and Loss Statements. For the record, we have taken on many cases like this: it just requires shipments via UPS, usually.

However, local can often worst especially when "local" is only local in name. A company that advertises on your local TV station, but whose corporate offices are in South Carolina, gives people an entirely wrong impression. In actuality, their firm has temporary offices in strip malls around the country staffed by SALESPEOPLE. There are numerous examples of these fly-by-night offices that are no longer in existence, stranding hundreds of customers.

Posted In
Registered members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Call and talk with a tax expert for free:
(888) 282-4697

or email us now