Personal Taxes

Filing an Extension for your 1040 - 2013 - please do it.

Yes - pretty typical topic for April - but - if you haven't filed a 1040 return by now - you probably will be filing an extension - you can do so at the IRS Filing Extension page. You cannot however file an extension for PAYING the IRS for your 2013 taxes - all of your taxes due for 2013 must be paid by April 15, 2014.

If you do owe money that you can't pay - still file an extension! You can avoid some serious "late filing penalties" ON TOP of your "late payment penalties."

With few exceptions, we are filing extensions or having our clients file their own extensions for brand new cases that require some tax preparation.

For over 30 years, WATAX solves every kind of tax problem, from unfiled returns to negotiating balances due. Call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email us a description of your tax issue and we’ll contact you.
Contact Us