Personal Taxes

Are you an Employee that Hasn’t Filed in 5 Years?

If you've strictly been an employee receiving W-2 forms and haven't filed taxes in quite some time, you can focus on your 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 returns for the time being. Why only these four years?

One: you'll only get refunds for these years. 2012 and older are past the statute of limitations for refunds.

Two: if you haven't had a request from the IRS to file these returns, odds are they're no longer looking for them. As an employee, it's likely you would have had refunds so the IRS has little incentive to hunt you down.

A very common service provided by Washington Tax Services this month is to:

  1. Research your IRS Record and get your transcripts.
  2. File 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 returns. We e-file 2014 to 2016. 2013 needs to be filed manually.

Washington Tax Services charges between $700 to $950.00 for this four return service depending on the complexity of the returns. Four returns - Federal and State are completed and your IRS record is researched - transcripts like W2s are acquired for you.

Be sure to file 2013 before April 15th of this year or you will lose your tax refund before then.

Is 2024 the year to solve your tax issue? WATAX is ready to assist you now. Please call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email us a description of your tax issue and we'll contact you promptly.

Contact Us