Tax Relief Industry

Help Wanted Ads for Tax Resolution Sales Person -- Get the Idea?

The people who staff most tax resolution firms are salespeople, and not licensed tax professionals,'s how they are hired:

JK Harris want-ad :

Hiring Tax Resolution Sales People

Ameristar Tax Centers want-ad

In both cases above -- should you hire these companies, you will be working with a brand-new person who is unlicensed to practice tax law, who has been given a quick training in tax resolution.

You should demand that person analyzing your tax problem is an

Enrolled Agent, CPA or Tax Attorney...NOT some guy hired off the street.

Try me: Enrolled Agent, almost 15 years of experience.

Jay Freeborne, 1-866-525-7302 phone.

Is 2024 the year to solve your tax issue? WATAX is ready to assist you now. Please call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email us a description of your tax issue and we'll contact you promptly.

Contact Us