by Jay Freeborne , Enrolled Agent
September 29, 2010

If you are one of the numerous people out there who has been abandoned by American Tax Relief who is under investigation by the ftc - (see the post below), I am available to give you:

1. Free advice on how to handle your tax situation on your own - going forward without their representation.

2. Free advice on potentially recovering the money that you paid them. See also the link to the Right - Getting Money Back from Tax Relief Companies.

3. If you want my staff to take over the representation of your issue, we will do so at a discounted fee.

For 30 years, WATAX has been solving every kind of tax problem. Call us at 1-888-282-4697 or email a description of your tax issue and we’ll contact you.

Posted In
Registered members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Call and talk with a tax expert for free:
(888) 282-4697

or email us now